Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Just a random post... Daily December :)

Hello :)  
I just wanted to post that I have been trying to keep up with my December Daily too!
Like I said before, my sister created a book for me to help me out ;) 
I have everything, but haven't had the time to actually sit and put everything in, eeek! 
SO, what I haaaave been doing is taking my pics, uploading them in order and keeping a small journal of all of our daily things to do and add in later! I'm hoping to be able to do it by Valentine's Day, lol! 
It's just so busy right now! Holiday stuffs and some behind the scene stuffs that I've been working on and will probably be able to reveal soon ;) I just know that a February deadline on this will work :) 

So here are a few pics from this month so far :) 

Our family (hubs and I, kiddos, my sister and her hubs and my parents) all climbed into a limo and headed into Manhattan on the 7th to see Radio City Music Hall's Christmas Spectacular, dinner at Mars 2112 and a peek at Rockefeller's Tree since it was raining too much to go walk around... 




We finally finished our decorating!!! 

My happy BOYS!!! :) 

My sister gave me the coolest birthday presents everrrrrrrrrr!!! 

And for yesterday, my big boy, who will be EIGHT tomorrow {sniff!} got his first basketball tee!!!
He's SO happy to be playing this season!!! 



That's it for now :) 
Thanks for looking and all your sweet comments! xo

2 comments:

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

NYC was an amazing time-we'll definitely go back there for some more fun after the holidays!!! got to get to lego city and back to Mars!!!

basketball is amazing and i'm so happy that tio sean and i got to share that with the boys last night! he seemed really pumped and did pretty good for day #2 :)

love you sis and glad you loved the edward card lol!

xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! My Brother got me the SAME card as you got!!! LOL!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop