Tuesday, January 24, 2012

He's Just Not That Into You...

I'm a sucker for sappy girlie movies! 
I fall for most chic flicks!
I just love a swoon-ie kind of story :)

{I'll give you a few seconds...
... 
... 
... 
okay, you can stop laughing now, hee hee!}

The concept of this movie was taken from a (sort of) self-help book called: 

When I received my new TGF Flutter Heart Clear Stamp Set,
and saw this little guy/girl image, this movie popped into my head, lol!


The 'love banner' is also from this set...

Here's the movie trailer in case you need a refresher ;) 


Enjoy!!!
xoxo

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeee that couple and the "love" pennant! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

omg, i just love that movie!!!! definitely a v-day girlie i need a tissue for a few moments to myself movie lol!

super cute card, i love those "pearls"!!! can't wait to get mine-hint, hint!

:)

Naomi said...

LOVE the card...can't wait to get my Flutter Heart set! I too, am a sucker for a good Romantic Comedy...what can I say, I like to laugh and I like happy endings! I'd have to say Comedy is my favourite genre, though...still a TOTAL SUCKER for the Romantic Comedy...

Naomi
xoxo

Unknown said...

So cute, Margie!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card. Loved the book and the movie.

coldwaters2 said...

This is one super card Margie I rather like that image it is so unusual, the die cut frame is lovely and so is the scalloped top and colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mary J said...

A really geat card, Margie! Love that colour combo!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop