Monday, February 13, 2012

Mr. Bunny says you are wonderful :)

Happy Valentine's Day Eve!!! 
It's M-day {yea, me and M-day still don't get along, lol!} and I have now declared M-day to be an extension of the weekend! M-day used to be my 'cleaning/organizing' day for the week - I have now switched it to Sundays and M-days are now my days to just get the kiddos to/from school and relax with a good book or crafty-time :) hee hee!!! 

To start the week right! Let's play along with The Greeting Farm's 
This week, I challenge you to use Red and Pink on your cards/projects :) 

Here's my card using my Lucky Bunnies Clear Stamp Set... 
Oh! and I'm entering my card into The Spotted Chick's 


These bunnies are just so darn cute!!! 
and this sentiment is truly a favorite! 
I paper pieced Mr. Bunny with Kraft CS and WeRMemory Keepers DP... 
total sweetness!!! 

Be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the DT has been up to! 


Enjoy your week! 
See you later on this week ;)
xoxo 

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute cute cute! I love love love the colors and loving the polka dots!! And I hope you have a good -- M-DAY! lol!! That cracks me up!

Annette Allen said...

love this fun little rabbit...great card..

Rachel Parys said...

Cute paper piecing!! I have got to make a card for this challenge!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Margie this is an absolutely delightful card, that image is so sweet I love that die cut and sentiment, love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Leanne said...

Adorable card Margie! I would love to play this week.
;)

The Spotted Chick said...

Oooooh Margie this is ADORABLE! I'd say Mr Bunny is WONDERFUL. Love him! Thanks SO much for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

RiNNE said...

Awesome paper piercing!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop