Tuesday, February 07, 2012

TOUCHDOWN!!! {SCRSC72}

Good afternoon crafty friends :) 
Is it really Tuesday?! It feels like a Thursday already, lol ;) 
One can hope, right?! 
Not that I want time to fly by, 
but I really do look forward to our weekends that are schedule free and full of family time fun! 
Don't we all :) 

I have a really fun card to share with you today! 
I am, by no means, a sports fanatic at all! So, if the colors I used by any chance support any team out there, my bad, lmao! I wasn't going for that ;) hee, hee! 
However, I was boo-ed by all the boys in my family that I should have gone with the Giants colors... I'm thinking that if I would have, they wouldn't have won ;) So there! ha! 

Any-hoo! Here is the second half of 
Create a card using any of your team colors, or anything football related! 


I, of course, used "Football Josh" for my card :)  


Please forgive any smudges you may see, it seems that a certain lil guy around here was quite interested in the sparkly stuff on today's card ;) 
I colored Josh with my Copics and then found some scraps of My Mind's Eye to put the card together, easy-peasy! Love how it turned out!!! 

Please be sure to check out what the rest of the DT came up with for today too!



Thanks! and enjoy the rest of you day :) 
xoxo 

5 comments:

Danni said...

Fun card!! Love the stars!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, Margie! Love all the stars!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute!! I loveeeee the colors and the stars! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Rachel Parys said...

I looooove that card! I love the colors and all of the stars! Too cool!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love those papers you used!! FABULOUS--love the stars and your coloring! BEAUTIFUL!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop