Friday, March 23, 2012

Enjoy This Day :)

HELLO everyone :) 
Long... time... no... see! 
hee, hee!!! 
Hope you are all well!

I have a card to show you today, yippeee! 


This week, we are "case-ing" Lou Mac's card... 
I tried to go with the same layout she used, 
and I also tried to be as decorative as I could with embellishments too - 
but, I am not as bold as she is :) 

Here is my card using the most cutest ckear stamp evaaa... 



I told you she was a cutie!!! 

Hope you'll play along with us this week! 
Be sure to hop along and visit the rest of the DT too :) 


Thanks so much for stopping by :)
Happy TGIF!!! 

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

You're alive!!! (just kidding) ;)

This is totally cute, one of my fav color combos. The butterflies are the perfect touch!

coldwaters2 said...

I love, love, love this little beauty Margie once again you have chosen some ACE colours for her the papers and that bow are super.
hugs
Lorraine x

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop