Friday, March 09, 2012

Wanna Sit and Chat???

Good morning, and hello again!

*Please scroll down to see my latest sneak peek card for
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, thank you :) 

I'm back to share with you the latest Spy Day Challenge
at The Greeting Farm Challenge Blog today!!!
This week, we are casing one of Sugar's Card :)

Here's my take on it... 


I just had to use my newest stamp set from The Greeting Farm's last release,
"Sitting Casual"
Isn't Ian the handsomest boy ever???
I paper pieced his couch and was inspired by Sugar's layout and use of polka dots :)

Please be sure to visit the rest of the DT for more inspiration!



See you later on with my third and final post for today!
xoxo 

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love him!!! He is ADORABLE and loveeeeeeeee the colors and sentiment!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh and here's what I was talking about on my comment yesterday... YOUR FAVE... Willow Bee!!!!!!!! http://nikkisdoghouse.blogspot.com/2012/03/spring-fling-is-here-for-my-march-kit.html

Annette Allen said...

so darn cute...I am so loving it...and super cute button..cute

Rachel Parys said...

Love the papers and the big button! He's a cutie!

Unknown said...

This is too cute!

Thanh Vo said...

Margie!!!!

This is so awesome! I love the paper that you chose for the chair. Your creations for SCRS and TGF this month are all so fab! I'm so happy to be joining ya this month on both teams!

coldwaters2 said...

Awwwww what a cutie image loving the colours, FAB card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop