Saturday, August 23, 2008

Oh Well....

I tried :( ... I guess I was a little too presumptuous with celebrating my 2 week anniversary, lol...

Hmmm... sorry lil' sissy, but you were 29 minutes late in commenting, lol, but maybe I will think of something for you!

My only commentator is DEFINITELY getting a RAK/Blog Candy (I'm not sure - what should I be calling it, lol)!!! YEAH!!!

Toni of WhimsicalThoughts said...
"Whoo hoo, Congrats on your 2 week anniversary!" on August 22, 2008 7:55 AM

Thanks so much for all of your sweet thoughts and encouragement Toni!!! Please send me your address (I promise that it will not be share with anybody!) - I would love to send you a little something-something for being so nice :)

Thanks to all who took a peek in the last 2 weeks! I really do appreciate it!!!

No comments:

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop