Friday, September 12, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You Challenge #8

I have all this stuff laying out on my table... I figured why not try out another sketch challenge :)


<--- Here is Laura's Sketch #8 from 2 Sketches 4 You...






Here's my card! Nice and simple...

I ALWAYS do the insides of my cards ;)

Like I said, everything I used has been sitting on my table all week...

I used SU!'s "So Saffron" cardstock, "Haiku" DP, and "Best Yet" stamp set, Making Memories brads, "Noir Black" ink from Palette, Prima flower and unknown ribbon and button...

Nice and simple, lol... I just wanted to try out the sketch :)

There was a bonus sketch this week:


... but y'all know how intimating it is for me to mess around with circles, lol, and I have yet to make any type of tags... I am going to save the sketch and try it out sometime in the near future!

6 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

OH my what beautiful papers and colors! Beautifully done!

Laura Davis said...

Margie,
the bonus sketch is simply optional:) Your take on my sketch is darling! I love the patchwork look.
Laura

Eva said...

What a pretty card!

Unknown said...

Pretty card...I love how it has sort of a patchwork effect.

Joke said...

Lovely colourblocking and a circle on a sketch can even be a flower. Succes!

Catherine said...

oh very pretty, i was intimidated on the 2nd sketch also.. good thing it was optional...LOL!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop