Thursday, September 11, 2008

Little C's Weekly Challenge #8


<--- Looky, looky... I treated myself to a bunch of Halloweeny $1 stamps from Michaels!!! They are from G Studio made by Katie & Co. I have definitely reached my Halloween mood now! LOL, how can I not! Sooo many of you have done so many things related to Halloween - I was starting to feel left behind and out of place! LOL

<--- Here is this weeks #8 Little C's Challenge! This weeks challenge is to create a Halloween themed card, using this sketch. ... and here is my Halloween card!!!


... and here is the inside!!!

I love my lil' peek-a-boo mummy :) I got this idea from Paper Creations Magazine.

Here is what I used:
Orange, black and white cardstock from 'Paper Reflections'. Green cardstock from 'SU!'s Earth Elements' pack. All stamps are from 'G Studio', 'Club Scrap' ink and colored in with my 'SU!' watercolor pencils. Black dotted ribbon from 'Sweet Treat Ribbon' made for Michaels. Orange ribbon is from my lil' 'Raspberry-Ribbons' stash. AND I used my new 'American Craft' clear sparkles marker here and there :) Eyelets are unknown (I think that they might be Making Memories, but I'm not 100% sure).

Thanx Jen for this cute sketch! I really enjoyed myself putting this one together for your challenge!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWEE!!!! I love this card, especially the mummy wrap :)

Great work sissy!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Wowzers, I love the card! Especially the mummy wrap! you did n awesome job :)

Scarlette said...

Margie! This card came out so cute! I LOVE IT! You're making me want to run down to Michael's to see what $1 stamps I can pick up.
I really love the Mummy part. What a great idea! You are so talented! I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

wendyp said...

oh my! This is SO cute!!! love the mummy!

(la la la... fingers in ears pretending I didn't hear that bit about new stamps at michaels) LOL! I saw cute new ones at AC Moores a few weeks ago, but I just wasn't into the halloween spirit yet. I think I'm going to have to check them out this week.

Little C's Creations said...

hahahahaha.... what a cute cute cute card, Margie!!! You did fantastic!! Thanks for playing!!! I'm glad you enjoyed this sketch - I really enjoyed seeing what you came up with , along with the others.

big hugs,
Jen

Ellie said...

OH I love it!! I got those stamps too! lol I got them so the boys could make some card w/me! I love your card..

Go Margie!

-Ellie

Risa said...

Very cute and spooky card and I love your peek-a-boo mummy!!!!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop