Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dutch Dare Card Challenge #20: A Sketch...

I found a new challenge blog last week... Dutch Dare Card Challenges!


Here's their sketch!



... here's mines!

This was the perfect sketch for me to work with today :)

Here's the ingredients:

White Water Lily sticker from Martha Stewart which I colored in to match my card using my Copics :) and a Raspberry-Ribbon button for the center, My Minds Eye Magnolia Rub-on sentiment, Making Memories staples, Fiskar border punch and misc. CS and ribbon.

I REALLY need to get some better lighting for when I'm playing and for picture taking - unless I can figure out how to use my scanner! LOL... even if I did - some cards cannot be scanned, like this one. The lily really pops out - I LOVE it!!! I hope you do too ;)

5 comments:

Jami said...

Cool sketch - I love that flower!! Beautiful!
hugs, Jami

Anonymous said...

Great card! I like the border punch bunches too.

XOXO

Karin said...

Hi Margie,

fabulous card. I love that big flower and colours.
great border too.
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

xoxo karin

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card - love the crisp clean lines!

Olena said...

Nice card!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop