Wednesday, October 22, 2008

i {heart} 2 stamp Challenge...

I decided that I just HAD to try Jen del Muro's challenge...
Here's Jen's sketch:

... and of course, here's my card!


As you can see, I stuck with the 'boyish' theme on this one too.

Here's what I used: Scenic Route 'Liberty' DP, Martha Stewart CS, Queen Co. felt brads, SU! 'Short & Sweet' Stamps and unknown ribbon (I think that it might be a Making Memories ribbon, not sure).

I felt that my card was a lil' too plain, so I just had to add the ribbon :) I hope that the ribbon doesn't take away too much from Jen's sketch!

OK, hmmm... I wonder who I can give this card to...? LOL!


4 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Great job on the sketch. I like this sketch too...think I might have to play with this one myself. :0)

Anonymous said...

I really really like your card. Bring it to my house when I have everyone over for the Soldiers Angels Card Making night for inspiration.

:)

Good job sissy.

WhimsicalThoughts said...

WOW- you did an awesome job!

Jami said...

Awesome - Love the patriotic theme, and the added ribbon!
hugs, Jami

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop