Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I love my little sis!

Hi everybody!!!

You have to go over to my lil' sissy's blog and check out all the cool things that she has been up to!!!

I LOVE the cards and layouts that she creates!Isn't her pop-up card beautiful !?!

... I'm NOT just saying that 'cause she's my sister ;p I really do admire her work! She is a beautiful person inside and out and she has been a wonderful teacher and a great inspiration to me! AND the boys absolutely ADORE her!!! They LOVE their Titi Sara!!!

AND while your at it... check out her website too: Everlasting Scraps

Thanx!!!

PS - sorry to those that may have received all of my messed up attempts to posting today, lol, I'm fighting a cold or virus or something and I am just not with it! LOL... thanks again to the person who invented spellcheck!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this my big sissy. I lobs you bunches too! And the boys, and Dino, and Nemo, and Wall-E and the other one but I forgot his name LOL.

Love you!!!

Jami said...

So cute!! Hope you're feeling better soon!
hugs, Jami

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop