Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag you're it!!!

I've been tagged!!!.... by my lil' sis!

THNX SIS!

Here are the rules again:
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I'm going to try to share 7 different facts this time! LOL...

1. This is a known fact: I LOVE MY BABIES!!! My lil' Nicky and my lil' Matt!!! But my list is never complete without mentioning them ;)

2. I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan!!! So much that I was boycotting the new movie Twilight, but with some help from some Twilight fans - I've caved in and purchased the book, lol... we'll see what happens...

3. I don't like going to sleep - I LOVE to sleep! I could sleep and lay around all day and night!, but I don't like that whole laying there waiting to fall asleep part, LOL, I guess I have no patience for that!

4. I LOVE PIZZA!!! I can eat it everyday!

5. My Mami, Papi and lil' sis are my BEST friends in the whole world! They know almost EVERYTHING!

6. I rather read books than see the movie... the books are almost always better.

7. I don't drink ANY alcoholic beverages. I just don't like it - not the taste, nor smell, nor how it makes me feel, etc... Chocolate is my high, lol!


Ok - here's my list - (some may have already been tagged - the chain must be broken at some time or another, lol...)

1. Lil' sis - Sara
2. Bev
3. Pat
4. Lauren
5. JackieLou
6. Tonya
7. Jodi

No comments:

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop