Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2S4Y Sketch 13/Bonus AND TTIC's #5 and #8...

Warning: Looooong post, LOL!
<---Here's this weeks 2S4Y... Laura's Sketch #13

And here's my Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge #5 - Which Twilight character team are you on?
C'mon! Who else?! LOL! Edward is way too irresistible!!!... and this is one of my fave scenes - vampires playing all-American baseball!!!
Plain and simple; here's what I used: BasicGrey Misletoe & Pear DP, misc red ribbon and CS, Michael's chipboard baseball stickers and ScrapWorks Flea Market cardstock stickers.

Lookie here: They do make a sweet couple :) and Bella is gorgeous!

<--- Here's 2S4Y Bonus sketch!
AND here's Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge #8 - Bella!!!

Bella is kinda your typical 17yr old... her insecurities are like any other girls, she is very responsible, nonjudgmental and no matter what always tries to see the good in people/things. I can totally relate to her character in so many ways. Bella's card is all about being Bella! She's a total klutz - hence the 'danger' sign and band-aids, lol!, her love of books - see bottom right corner, her love Edward (she doodled the hearts in herself!) and of course her hidden beauty (featured on the bottom left).

My fave Bella quote: "Can I have a minute to be human?"

There is A LOT of stuff going on in this card: 7gypsies Savannah Collection/Madison DP, Jenni Bowlin Brown flower & vine DP, Paper Pizzaz Brown definitions DP, Bazzil CS, Creative Imaginations 'Danger' Vellum DP, JustRite "Get Well Soon" stamp, gStudio alphabet stamp set, Making Memories ribbon, Prima flower, American Crafts Poolside Vinyl Thickers, and SU! 'Short & Sweet' heart stamp colored in with my Copics.

How's that? LOL!

I hope y'all have enjoyed my lil' adventure with the Twilight series... my ma, sis, friend and I will be going to see the movie Saturday!... things will slowly get back to normal after that, LOL!

Stay tuned for Christmas!!!... and maybe a Thanksgiving cards somewhere in the in between :)

13 comments:

KeeponScrappin said...

Beautiful Margie! Yes, they do make a sweet couple.

Catherine said...

Great job on both challenges, Margie :)

Unknown said...

I adore your unique interpretations of the 2s4y sketches Margie!

Laura Davis said...

Tooo cute I love them both! I think I am going to have to break down and read the Twilight books:)
Laura

Anonymous said...

Your cards are `beautiful`..:)~X~

Eve said...

You have been SUPER busy!
I love all the creations!
Kindly,
~Eve

Unknown said...

Love these! Such fun and original takes on the sketches!

Mary said...

Oh I love it! I am sooo on team Edward too!

Jami said...

Fun cards!! I haven't read any of the twilight books, but with all the hype, I just might have to!!
hugs, Jami

Rina said...

Margie,

Very nice work, on both challenges!
Thanks for the inspiration!

Kristen Swain said...

way cool cards! i love the bella one! thanks for taking time to play along with my sketch this week!
kris

Unknown said...

Love them! Great job!!!

ellepaulette said...

Awesome Twilight creations! Just loving them!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop