Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge #2

Finally... I'm going to be all caught up on my challenges :) Yeaaa! Here's 1 of 2 posts...
First off!... Look at what my hubs brought home for me today:
My own Twilight movie book AND Twilight pen!!! Nicky said, "Look mommy, daddy got you a toy-light book and pen!!!" LOL!, isn't he the coolest?! He figured - why fight the insanity! :) I know for a fact that my Mami and sis are cracking up right now!!!

Ok... onto the challenge...

I really had a hard time with this one... I couldn't think of anything... I was going to attempt to make a yearbook, but that idea was too time consuming for me right now :)

Soooo... here's Bella's Junior Prom invite! - before she tore it up and threw it in the trash!!! LOL! Isn't it sooo tacky?! LOL! I remember my Prom invite - veeery tacky!
Here's what the prom committee used: The Paper Co. Sapphire Metallic CS, misc purple ribbon and Dress It Up light purple Petals crystal flowers.

3 comments:

Stampvamp said...

How sweet of your hubby!! Yes, we do have a couple of great husbands! That book is awesome isn't it! Love your invitation! Your card is awesome!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Bigtime cool points for hubby!! Cute prom invite!
hugs, Jami

Regan said...

awesome twilight stuff here!!!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop