Friday, November 14, 2008

Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge #7 using 2S4Y Kazan's Sketch #13


I'm back with more Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenges!!! AND I had help!!! I used Kazan's sketch #13 from 2 Sketches 4 You!!!
Here's Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge #7 - Emmett Cullen!!!

The author doesn't go too deep with Emmet's character - but I hear he really shines in the upcoming book #5, Midnight Sun...
I see Emmett as the big brother that everyone would love to have - he's strong, caring, a true jester and always up for a harmless bet :) A manly man!!!... and he has to be - he's Rosalie's love <--- you have to be pretty strong to handle that!!! LOL!

Here's my Emmett:
I wanted to show Emmett's personality... I couldn't get a good angle of the card, dumb glare...
Emmett is also most known for his 'preferences'... hunting for grizzly bears! Ewww...

Here's my hunting list:
Pic from twilightersanonymous.com, CS and ribbon from MWs November Kit, Joker cards from Eagle playing cards, Scrapworks Flea Market CS Stickers.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a COOL idea!! The jokers capture his personality SO well!!! Awesome thinking Margie!! Great card!! Have you read Midnight Sun yet? It's on www.stepheniemeyer.com

Little C's Creations said...

how cool!! my niece reads these books.... love them vampire stories!! do you watch "TrueBlood"? my hubby n' I watch every week...

Unknown said...

What a clever card! Great take on Kazan's 2s4y sketch this week!

Unknown said...

Wow this is a first for 2S4Y and I think it is awesome - sorry I don't know who Emmet is however I think it is awesome that you were inspired to use one of our sketches - keep us posted as the plot thickens ;)
Hugs
K

Lea L. said...

Well, this is pretty cool! Great job with the sketch!

~Leaq

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Great card!

Jami said...

How cool! Love how you used the playing cards, and that strip of fringe is so fun!!
hugs, Jami

Unknown said...

What a very cool and original take on Kazan's sketch! Great card!

Eve said...

WOW!!!
I LOVE it-
Thanks for playing along and good luck with the candy!
Kindly,
~Eve

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop