Friday, November 14, 2008

Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge #4

Here's another Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge! I have 2 more cards to do and then I will be caught up... and I'm working on a lil' project for Twilight too!!!

I am soooo neglecting my other challenges and swaps, I am soooo going to get in trouble!!! LOL!

Here's challenge #4 - Alice Cullen!!!

Alice has the impeccable abilities - and an exquisite taste in fashion :) It would be soooo cool to have a best friend like her around... and very convenient ;)

Here's my Alice card:
Details: EK Success Sticko Vellum stickers, die-cut flowers and butterfly; Misc ribbons and DP; CS and Prima flowers from my MWs November Kit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME!! Absolutely Alice!! FAB job!!

Anonymous said...

I popped over from your sisters Sara... she is `fab` I love this card it is so `Delicious`
You have a lovely blog..TFS!!!:)~X~
`Enjoy` your weekend:)~X~

Allison Rankin said...

Very cool...love the big prima!

Jami said...

Beautiful - that butterfly and flower are fabulous, and what a fun layout!!
hugs, Jami

Rina said...

Wow, nice job Margie. This turned out sooooooo elegant. I love the flower too. Hey, I wanted to thank you for popping in on me. I really appreciate your daily encouragement and... for you, joining in on my giveaway.

Have a blessed day~

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop