Friday, December 05, 2008

I Need an EVERYTHING Break...

Sorry y'all... I need a lil' everything break this weekend... I don't normally post everyday, but I try...
too much is going on... my boys are sick, the have pneumonia :( I don't have a clue how that happened... last Saturday into Sunday they had low grade fever... Monday they started coughing and Tuesday night they were a bit congested. Brought them to the doc on Wednesday and she says that it's pneumonia! I'm still in shock! We went back to the docs today since there hasn't been any improvements with the antibiotics that they are on... they had chest xrays done - tomorrow I get all of the results and see if a stronger antibiotic will work or if we should just admit them in to the pros. I'm saying an extra prayer tonight and crossing my fingers and toes.

It doesn't help that my hubs and I have our own headcolds going on too. Everything always hits at the same time - sheesh! No breaks!

Everybody is finally settled in and sleeping... I'm going in too :)

Thanx and g'nite all!

I hope to see you all Tuesday morning for Twilight Tuesday Inspiration!!!

BTW!!! I'll still be checking my emails - just in case ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you all! I *know* how you feel and it sounds like a break is well due!!

Tammi said...

Hugs!! Your family will be in my prayers, I hope your all better soon.

KeeponScrappin said...

Oh Margie! My prayers are with all of you. I hope everything is well. Take care of yourself and your family. They comes first before anything.

Rina said...

We're praying for you and your family, here in Hawaii.

Take care of family first.

God Bless and Aloha~

Eve said...

I hope you are all feeling better soon!
You poor thing.........

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Awww Margie - hope the boys feel better soon, I'll keep you and the family in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs
~ Toni ~

Jami said...

Don't feel bad about needing a break... as you can see I'm just now catching up on last weeks posts! I hope that by now your boys are feeling much better, and so are you!
big hugs,
Jami

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop