Friday, December 05, 2008

I've been Tagged!!!

I've been Tagged by the lovely Bona at Keep On Scrappin!!! <--- Definitely give her a visit! Her work is amazing :)

Ok, I have to list 4 answer to every question... here I go:

4 things I like/love about my husband/boyfriend
1. He lets me be me.
2. He always ends our phone conversations with 'I love you' no matter what we were talking about.
3. The way he loves and adores our boys.
4. His new found support in my hobbies - books and scrapbooking! He's gone to B&N and Michael's for me and picked up what I want/needed, lol :)

4 jobs that I've had:
1. Sam's Club Hotdog girl (lol, seriously, it was my first job ever)
2. The Wiz (cashier manager)
3. Allstate Insurance Agent Assistant
4. Private Commercial Insurance Broker

4 Movies that I've watched more than once:
1. Every single Disney movie - I have no choice!
2. The Notebook
3. Transformers, The Movie
4. E. T.
(I hope to add Twilight to the list soon!)

4 TV shows that I watch:
1. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
2. Dora the Explorer
3. LazyTown
(C'mon, I'm a mom, I never get to watch TV!!!)
4. Ghost Whisperer (<--- Friday nights I get an hour break!, lol!)

4 people who email me regularly:
1. My lil' sis, Sara
2. My Mami
3. My TTIC Team
4. All my Twitter and PaperCraft friends

4 favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Pizza
4. Chocolate Chip Cookies

4 places I want to visit:
1. Paris, France
2. Spain
3. Cayman Islands
4. London

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming new year:
1. Better health for everyone, especially my lil' boys
2. Going back to school! (I'm going to finish this time!)
3. Growing up with my boys :)
4. reading more books, making more cards, scrapping more books and finishing the boys baby albums!!! I hope, lol!

4 people I tag are:
1. Sara at Everlasting Scraps
2. Tonya at Stamp Happens
3. Jen at deconstructing jen
4. Julie at When the Stars Fall From the Sky

... and everyone else that is listed in my sidebars :) Happy Holidays!!!

<--- Lookie here!!! I finally learned how to make a signature and how to add it on!!! Yea me!!!

No comments:

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop