Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thank You!!!

Thank you all for your warm Birthday wishes!!!

I usually don't do my Birthday - except with my immediate family ;) It's not the same once you hit a certain age - just a reminder of getting old, lol...
But I've come to terms with it - having my boys around helps :) They love celebrating anything and everything, especially when there is cake and presents involoved, lol! How can I be grumpy!?

I have a few things to share with y'all!... my hubs did not flake out on my this year, lol, he tries, but this year he did very, very well (he may have had help, but he's not ratting 'anyone' out!), but unfortunately I didn't get to upload my pics in time to share today :(
I promise - tomorrow, I will have it all done tomorrow ;)

Plus - I'm still celebrating! Blog Candy ALERT!!! hee, hee! I'm celebrating B'day's, 4,000 hits and just because... y'all have been so kind to me!

Later!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Happy Happy Birthday to YOU!!! You never get too old to celebrate!!
hugs, Jami

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop