Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Die Cuts R Us Tuesday Challenge 9

Hello again, friends :)
This week's Die Cut R Us Challenge is all about YOU!!!

Create a project using AT LEAST 2 products that are sold in the
Have fun with it! The possibilities are endless!!!
I just had to use my most favorite rubber stamp of ALL!!!
hi Card Details:
Paper(s): Cosmo Cricket Earth Love DP; American Crafts White CS; SU Kraft CS; Papertrey Ink CS
Stamp(s): The Greeting Farm Edward Rubber Stamp
Ink(s): Memento Tuxedo Black Ink; Copic Markers
Accessories: American Crafts Thickers - Jewelry Box; Papertrey Ink Button; Making Memories Trim; The Robin's Nest Dew Drops Hope y'all join us this week!

Don't forget to link back to the Die Cuts R Us Design Team Blog!!!

... and while your there, won't you check out the Design Team's creations :)

12 comments:

Amy said...

Super cool card Margie! Your coloring of Edward is fantastic and I love the papers you used!

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Margie,

This turned out great!!! My good friend Jess is on this team and you all make great projects for this team!!!

Love this!!!

Heather

Tammi said...

It's Edward, wooohooo! This is awesome Margie, love him in green! Did you see the new New Moon posters...nice! It'll be here before we know it! ~Hugs

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is a fantastic Edward card, margie...OME to be exact! LOL! beautiful work, girlie!

Carla said...

He is adorable! Great card!!

Yvette said...

Ohhh my Margie this looks great!!! I LOVE your layout, your dp paper; well just the WHOLE thing! Your coloring is superb!!!! Gooood job!

Steph said...

oh Edward. *sigh*
Great job Margie, I just love his hair!
The layout is awesome and the dew drops are perfect!

Joy said...

what a great card! I think he's a lot of ladies favorite image/stamp! love the DP you used, perfect with the dew drops and button! Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave me such sweet comments! have a good day!

Jodi said...

This is just sooo cute!! I love the way you colored him and how you pieced your card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Isn't he just the cutest little image? I really like your card, Margie. This guy was pulling at my purse strings the last time I went to DCRU and now that I see him on your card...well...my purse is feeling a wee bit lighter. Great card!

Smiles!
Gwen

Claudia said...

Love this card Margie! I love the Earth Love Collection! Lil Edward is a cutie!

Claudia (DCRU)

Cheryl said...

This stamp never ceases to make me giggle with delight. :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop