Friday, November 06, 2009

Dare To Be Sassy Thursdays and other Challenges!

Happy Thursday :)
... short post this time! I bet your thankful ;) LOL!
I need to catch up on some sleep... zzzz...

This week's Sassy Studio Designs -
Dare To Be Sassy Tuesday Challenge is all about...


Paper Piecing
I'm still not at a 100%, so I relied on a few extra challenges to help me create my festive card ;)

Candy Cane Card Details:

Paper(s): BasicGrey Mistletoe & Pear DP; Papertrey Ink White CS
Stamp(s): Sassy Studio Designs Candy Cane Digital Image
Ink(s): Copic Markers
Accessories: Prima Flowers; Making Memories Candy Cane Charm; Martha Stewart Stars Border Punch; Fiskar Lace Corner Punch; K&Company Gems; misc ribbon

So what do you think???

It's only my 2nd time paper piecing... I really like the way it turned out :)
If you look closely, I gave her some nail polish, lol! and I am happy that I had the perfect sized gems to accent her shoes and hat ;)

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Enjoy your day :*)

8 comments:

Cara said...

Margie, super cute card!! Get some zzzzzzzz's :o)

aardvarkpest said...

Great card and paper piecing. Love the image.

Glenda

Jodi said...

Such a very pretty card! Great job with the paper piecing too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Risa said...

Super cute card and fabulous job with the paper piecing!
hugs
Risa:)

Steph said...

great job with the paper piecing, that image is too cute! Love the little rhinestones, they are perfect!
and that candy cane charm...just FAB! TFS :)

Cheryl said...

Looks amazing!

Tonya Klar said...

WOWWWW! I ADORE this!! It should be my Christmas card this year! ;) Love your coloring. You did an amazing job. I'm packing up your EZ Mount momentarily and taking it to the post office...

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

This is such a cute card, and I love that red hair. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop