Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's a Dog Gone Twilight Prettie Kind of Day...

Yes, it's been an icky day... I'm sick, and I missed my 5yo's Thanksgiving play :(  but he's a trooper, and my parents were able to videotape the first 10 minutes, lol! Something is something, right? ;)  I really do appreciate my parents being so loving and helpful! and that they were able to do this for us :)

Well, here's the post that should've been posted yesterday...
Twilight Tuesday is taking a lil break for the holiday this week :)
First, is the sketch challenge review... create something using a past sketch...

Here's the sketch I borrowed ;)


... and here's my card...

Snowboarder Card Details:
Paper(s): Paper Heart Dazzle Blue & Green Stripe DP; Bazzill CS
Stamp(s): Dog Gone Stamps "Snowboarder" Rubber Stamp
Ink(s): Memento Tuxedo Black Ink; Copic Markers; Copic Atyou Spica Glitter Markers
Accessories: Spellbinders Small Oval Nestabilities; CM Corner Punch; Making Memories Ribbon; BasicGrey Brads

Don't forget to check out what the lovely Twilight Tuesday ladies have been up to ;)

ALSO! I have my first Paper Pretties card to share with you! I accidently joined the Stamp of the Month club ;) and they are all so adorable! This is actually my 3rd stamp already! I know! I just haven't had the time to play with them all :(
But here's my first, using their current color themed challenge - Black, White, Red and sparkle...


Princess Card Details:
Paper(s): SU DP; Bazzill CS; Papertrey Ink White CS
Stamp(s): Paper Pretties "Lady Sophia" Rubber Stamp and Sentiment
Ink(s): Memento Tuxedo Black Ink; Copic Markers; Copic Atyou Spica Glitter Markers
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels Eight Nestabilities; The Robin's Nest Dew Drops; Prima Flowers; misc double-sided ribbon


Thanks for looking :*)
I'm going back to bed now ;)

4 comments:

Danni said...

Feel better! Love your cards!

Amber said...

Hope you're feeling better Margie!! It is just terrible when we "accidentally" join or order things, but we can't help it ; )
Your cards are adorable, as always!
Hugs
Amber

Linda said...

Hey Margie! Hope you feel better real soon! Love your cards ... beautiful as always! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Aloha, Linda

Beth said...

Super cute cards!!! I hope you are feeling better! xx

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop