Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Die Cuts R Us Challenge ~ "Leftovers!"

Good very early Tuesday morning to you :)
I am proud to say, even though it's just a few minutes right before this needs to be posted, I have yet to fall behind in anything so far this year!!! I know it's only been 12 days, lol! but that's a huge accomplishment for me! Not even on laundry! I think I've finally found some sort of balance/schedule that seems to be blending very well, and I don't feel stressed out about it either! Yea! Even though I have the worse head cold, I am very happy :)

Okay, moving on to one of today's challenges ;)

It's Tuesday, which means, another challenge is up at Die Cuts R Us!
This week's theme is...

"Leftovers"

Create something NEW using leftover Christmas/Holiday scrapbook paper!

Everything that I used on my card was a scrappy leftover! Even the image! Poor lil guy was colored ages ago and never used!... I think he's happy now :)






Santa Owl Card Details:
Paper(s): BasicGrey Eskimo Kisses DP; Prism Red CS; Neenah White CS
Stamp(s): Pink Cat Studio Hootie Pie Santa Digital Image
Ink(s): Copic Markers and Copic Atyou Spica Clear and Gold Glitter Pens
Accessories: The Robin's Nest Dew Drops; e. Prima Gems; Martha Stewart Border and Snowflake Punches; CM Round Corner Punch; Michael's Christmas Ribbon




Hope you have a pleasant Tuesday moring :)

I will be back shortly with this week's NEW kind of Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge!!! :*)

7 comments:

Yvette said...

Margie, he is a cuuuutie! Love what your "leftovers" allowed you to do! The card is FAB!!! :)

Yvette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Margie I just get a kick out of that hoot owl. Love his little goofy eyes. Your snowflakes are so pretty layered like that. Fun little card.

Smiles!
Gwen

Sonia said...

Margie
Absolutely Beautiful! love it! cute owl image.

**Sony**

susy said...

This is so cute Margie, I'm a bit of an owl fan. Hope your cold is better soon :-)

Beth said...

CUTE! That is a great challenge idea... I may have to do that! Super cute card, Lovey!! :D xx

Risa said...

Awww....your card is super cute! I love your image!
hugs
Risa:)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop