Thursday, May 27, 2010

Going Round and Round with Pixie Dust Studio!

Good Thursday to you all :)
It's time for some challenges today!

First, I have a card for Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #24 - Going Round and Round
Yes! It's time to add something ROUND to your project!

I decided to go with some polka-dots and chipboard buttons...
{Sorry 'bout the crooked pic, lol!}

This adorable guy is called "Pearl Harbor" and he is from the latest The Pearl Collection found HERE! 
I just had to dig out my Lil' Man DP from Cosmo Cricket! This was such a fun card to put together!

Is my mojo back?! I hope so, and I hope it's here to stay forever ;)
Thanks for everyone's kind words yesterday :) Made me smile :)


Father's Day Card Details:
Paper(s): Cosmo Cricket Lil' Man DP; Papertrey Ink CS
Nikki Sivils Willowbee "Cloud" Stamp  
Ink(s): Memento Tuxedo Black Ink; Copic Markers  
Accessories: Cosmo Cricket Lil' Man Die Cuts; Making Memories Bakers Twine


Mark your calendars people!!! ;)


See HERE for more Super Sam details...


Thanks for stopping by today :)

Please do come back for StampInsanity's latest challenge ;)
Ciao!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Oooh, I love it!!!

Cara said...

Very cute, Margie!

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love your card if I could color half as well as you! Beth

Jolara said...

great card, love the plains and buttons !
Hugs Joyce

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop