Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pink Chocolate Roses and an Oops ;)

Howdy friends :)
It seems that I took a bit of an unintentional break for a few days... my mojo has been playing games with me and it has been a bit frustrating trying to get things rolling again... it's the actual 'putting the card' together part that has me stumped! Maybe I have too many options to play with... or, and I like this answer better ;) Maybe I don't have enough things to choose from, hee hee!

So, I took a look around the ol' blogosphere this morning, and found a few challenges to play along with... I purchased this Hope and Grace set from The Greeting Farm ages ago and I have only used one of the sentiments! It was time to give these lil girlies some color... Here are the challenges I used for my first card...

Club Anya's Wild Card Wednesday Challenge - Pink Chocolate Rose
and inspiration from...
Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #114

I decided to pull out my Greeting Farm DP too!
Toss on a doilie, some flowers and girlie up the card for her!


For my next card, I did an "Ooops!", lol! I had forgotten that Club Anya's Manic Monday Challenge was not only to use the colors Orange, Pink and Blue, but to also use NO DP!!!
Oh, well, maybe next time... thanks for the inspiration ;)
I'd like to enter my very filled DP card ;) to The Pink Elephant Color Challenge #68 - Orange


I wanted to give this one a tomboy-ish girly look! I'm not sure if I managed that, but I really like how cute it turned out :)


Hope you likey! and I hope that this gets my mojo to cooperate and let me get my creative boogey on ;)
Enjoy your night!
Gotta run!!! We're off for some major T-Ball action ;)
Later gators!!!

7 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! you've been busy today! That is AWESOME! These are so cute, Margie!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such darling cards!

Kellie said...

These are both gorgeous! Don't you hate when you quickly read a challenge and miss something, such a cute to boot card as wel :)
Hugs Kel x

Kimberly S said...

Both cards are simply adorable! :)

Marlene said...

They're both adorable - but that first one with the cutest headband ever, just screams CUTENESS!!!

Unknown said...

Both your cards are adorable! Lovely colours...
As for the mojo thing... I like your second answer too... I would definately go with that one and stick to it! Although with me when I get stuck, I think it's because there is too much to choose from... ooh... can't believe I just said that... don't tell OH for goodness sake! Wouldn't want him to think he was right, would we!!!!
Have a great day.
Hugs
Kim
x

LORi said...

Too too cute sweet friend!! Thanks for sharing with TPE this week!!

Pink Hugs - LORi

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop