Monday, October 18, 2010

Jaime and his Night Light :)

Happy Monday!
It's a new week! A fresh start! and I'm in a good mood ;)
I have one boy at home with a cold/allergies, lil guy went to school! It's not often that I get alone time with my Big Boy :) Of course we're having a blast!

While he's off having a snack and watching Phineas and Ferb ;) I'm jumping on real quick to post a card that I created early this morning using the adorable Jaime from Claudia and Company! and one of my fave 6x6 sampler packs - October Afternoon's "Night Light"! 


Isn't he CUTE?! I just want to pinch those cheeks!!!

Here are my challenges :)

(Love this sketch, even tho I missed it! but still wanted to give credit!)

- The Corrosive Challenge #86: NO White papers! (I used Creme ;)
- Paper Sundaes Challenge #40: Create something for Someone Little
-  Craftalicious Challenge #10: Anything goes



Here's a peek at the inside!
I added a lil pocket so I can add a gift certificate or money ;)


I hope you likey lil Jaime :)

Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of your Monday :*)


4 x 5 1/2 Card Details:
Ink(s): Copic Markers
Acessories: Tim Holtz Ticket Stub, Baker's Twine, Creme Twill, EK Success Border Punches, CM Corner Rounder Punch

16 comments:

Lori said...

Yep his cheeks are definitely pinchable, hope you have fun with your big boy today, love your card!

Danni said...

Enjoy your day and hope that your son gets to feeling better! Such a cute card!!

Unknown said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing :)

PepPop said...

Aww isn't he a cutey pie! Great idea for the money pocket too. Monday's almost over for me YAY! Catch ya later. Jaqui x

Janet said...

cute card! thanks for playing at the corrosive challenge blog!
hugs

Fiona said...

this is excellent...great idea as a gift card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

France Ringuette said...

Great Gift card idea... Cute image too... Thanks for joining our Paper Sundaes Challenge !

redwasher1 said...

Jamie is super cute and super card!!
Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those papers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is really adorable!!! Love the little boy image!

gina g said...

Really cute card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this precious card with the fun money pocket inside!!

Thank you, Margie, for sharing this sweet design with the Friends of Speedy the Cat in this week's stitching challenge!!

Cheryl said...

What a great idea! You are so creative!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH he is SO adorable and I Love the notebook paper border-always a fave of mine :) Beautiful job!

Jacqueline said...

Perfectly adorable!!! :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop