Thursday, December 02, 2010

A Sweet Pixie Wedding

Good morning Pixie Friends :)
It's time for another awesome
Pixie Dust Studio Challenge (#51) today!!!
This week's challenge is to... "Let's Get Married!"
Created a wedding/anniversary/bridal themed card!!!

Unfortunately, with all the sickies going on in my house, I didn't get the chance (nor energy, lol!) to get my Thursday Challenge cards done :(
BUT, I have an "oldie but goodie" that I dug out to re-share with you ;) hee, hee!

Here's a card that I created when I first started with the Pixies (9 months ago!!!)


This image is called "Forever Love",
the sweetest married couple I've seen ;)
The paper is from DCWV and is smoothly embossed with glitter in it - I loooove when you don't have to do the work yourself ;) LOL! This card is one of my faves! It's still in my keepsake box, I know, eventually I will have to part with it, but for now,
I just love it too much ;)

Have y'all seen this?!?!?!


Who doesn't love things that sparkle?! ;) hee hee!!!
Be sure to come back tomorrow!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
and be sure to visit the rest of the Pixies for more inspiring creations :)

Happy Thursday!!!

2 comments:

PepPop said...

Awww Margie that is so cute. Love the image and the colours. Jaqui x

Cheryl said...

So pretty!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop