Monday, March 07, 2011

Giggle and Bounce!!!

Happy Monday :) 
It's been a busy morning already!!! That's life with TWO bouncy boys :)
I dedicate my cards for today to my yumsters :)
(I better make a 2nd card, asap!!! 
Imagine only having 1 card sitting on the counter when they get home from school, lol!)

Oh, how I adore this guy!


Bouncy Ball Riley is the only stamp that I have (so far!)
I had forgotten to mention in my post last week,
that my Snowman and Riley was a stamped image that I received a year ago!
I don't know why I waited so long to color him!
(Probably because he got lost in my closet mess, eeek!!!)


I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
- Riley and Company: Brown plus one other color (Orange)
- Sarah Hurley Challenge #32: 4 Legged Friends (Moose)
- The Spotted Chick: That's Krafty Thursday #48 (Use Kraft CS!)


Thanks SO much for stopping by and all of your awesome comments!
Truly appreciate all the support and inspiration!!!
Enjoy your Monday! :*)

Card Details:
Stamp(s): Riley and Company "Bouncy Ball Riley" Rubber Stamp
Paper(s): Cosmo Cricket "Joy Ride" DP, Papertrey Ink CS
Ink(s): Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Chocolate Chip (for distressing)
Copic Markers: E00, E21, E31, E53, E57, R00, RV10, 0
Accessories: Tim Holtz Ticket Stub Sentiment, Baker's Twine, misc Ribbon,
Small Circle Nesties, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder


10 comments:

Danni said...

This is just so cute and happy! (and yes, you best get busy and make another card so no one's feelings get hurt!)
P.S. could you email me your snail address sometime...please!!!

Lisa Jane said...

This is such a fun card . I love the bright colurs and the spotty DP
Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week
Lisa ;)

coldwaters2 said...

Lol this is both fabulous and fun Margie what a great image and love the colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is absolutely adorable!! The funniest thing is my little one found a pumpkin bouncy in the garage and has been hopping on it all day,LOL perfect timing to see your cute card:)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Margie this is too fun I love the colors and the fond memories it brings!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that ORANGE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

So cute!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

I love it!

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

umm...yes thank you, i would like to have this card also :0)

thanks!

lol-have you seen the prego riley? i can't stand how cute it is!!!!!

The Spotted Chick said...

Woo-hoo! Look at Riley go!! I LOVE this Margie! Man that orange and Kraft are the PERFECT pair!! So bright and fun, not to mention SUPER DUPER CUTE! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop