Friday, April 15, 2011

Flower Girl Emmy

It's been a beeeeeautiful day today! and I've lost track of time :)
The warm sunshine and spring breeze has a way of doing that to me...
I want to share my latest Baby Bud Designs card with you...
before the pizza guy gets here ;) hee hee!!!

Here's sweet Baby Bud "Emmy"...

I colored Emmy with my Copics and then paper pieced her with some Cosmo Cricket "Pixie-licious" DP and then decided to use up some more of my scraps and do a bit of sewing again! I also dug out some ol' Prima flowers and pearls to finish the card off :)


Play along with the Lady Buds for our current FLOWER challenge!
Be sure to use a Baby Bud Image to be eligible for the prize of 3 free digis!!!!

Happy TGIF!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Enjoy your weekend everyone :*)



4 comments:

Tasha said...

Ahhh Margie she is super cute! Great layout and fab colour combo
love tasha xx

WhimsicalThoughts said...

OMG, so cute, I love it ... your so talented my sweet friend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors !:):):):):):):):):):):)

PepPop said...

Aww really cute. I love the paper piecing. Oh and yumm...pizza... :) Jaqui x

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop