Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Love Can Not Be Measured" {Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #70}

Good morning friends :)
Are we ready for another challenge from Pixie Dust Studio today???
I know that I am ;)

This week's challeng is to... "Say It Out Loud!!!"
{Include a sentiment on your card/project!}

Thanks to my sweet friend Danni :) I bought a few goodies to help me get over my mojo-less slump and was able to create this card for today's challenge!


It's been a looong while since I've shown any Twilight-Love ;) and since I was watching Eclipse (again)... how could I resist! hee hee! I've used "Marry Me... Bella" and the sentiment comes with the "Buddies" digital image...
My new stuffs that I used is this fab Stella Rose DP and a new MFT Die-namic, Flowers Trio!
I also dusted off my small tags and labels eight nesties! and used my Scalloped Die-namic with some old ribbon and a K&Company Flower Gem I had laying around ;) I love how my flower turned out!


As always, all of my images are always colored with Copics!
I'm still looking into other coloring mediums...

I hope you likey!
You can share your creations and get all of our latest updates there too :)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Thursday :*)

Card Details:
Paper(s): My Mind's Eye Stella Rose DP, Papertey Ink CS
Accessories: MFT Flower Trio and Scallop Die-namics,
Small Tags and Labels Eight Nesties, Ribbon, K&Company Flower Gem

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* twilight... enuf said! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that flower! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jen Shults said...

This turned out great. I really like the flower made from the MFT die!

Tasha said...

What a fabulous card Margie! The dp and layout are awesome and i love the sentiment
love tasha xx

Cheryl said...

Love it! I think I need to have a Twi marathon this weekend. It's been much too long since I've seen my sparkly boyfriend. ;) OH! PS... I saw a pic on FB of an awesome sign earlier today: I'm so fabulous I sweat glitter. LOL!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop