Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Monsters in the Closet!

I think that almost all kids have a night or a few where they think there is a monster in their closet! My boys don't like the dark much, they like to have a night light somewhere close by, but I have yet to hear about any monsters, just a few "shadow ghosts", lol! Things do look different after the lights are out, and sometimes we forget what we left laying around and the shape looks like something else - I have definitely freaked myself out quite a few times, hee hee... like last night! ha! 

I had a ton of coloring fun over the weekend, I have colored a TON of images/stamps  :) 
I needed an extra boy thank you card to deliver and was inspired by last nights "shadow ghost" and decided to use these October Afternoon scraps and sweet Puddle Jumper Davey... 


Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy your Wednesday :) :) :) 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooo cute!! Speaking of monsters.. did you see Nikki is having a giveaway of her new lines today... and one of them is called "My Lil' Monster!" :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop