Tuesday, July 05, 2011

A Splash of Green!

G'morning everyone! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday weekend!
and for those not from the States, a wonderful start to your week :) 
We had a wonderful lazy Monday! Spent most of it in PJs, reading books from the library, drawing/coloring, BBQ-ing, lots of eating, SMASHing, scrapping... and I made a card or two too ;) A perfect day that we ALL wish would never end! hee hee! but ended with a blast - watched some fireworks on TV! Yes, on the TV, lol! We don't rarely go out for any 4th of July festivities since hubs always has to do major overtime during this holiday weekend, so we just snuggle up until he gets home! and then snuggle even more ;)  

One of the cards that I created yesterday is for The Greeting Farm's WOW Challenge: 
Black and White with a Splash of Color 
Here's one of my cards... 
Me likes GREEN! almost as much as PINK!


I had SO much fun digging around for scraps for Dahlia! but looking at my card now, it seems that I did a HUGE splash of green, ooops, lol! 
The dotted paper is from American Crafts! I have fallen hard for dotted-like patterns lately! I will never ever wear them, lol! But these patterns really do make pretty cards :) I made up my own layout and went a little overboard with the bling... 

Hope you likey!
Happy Tuesday :*) 

Card Details: 
Stamp(s): The Greeting Farm Wild Sprout Dahlia and Sentiment from the Stamp Set 
Paper(s): American Crafts Happy Go Lucky DP, Taylored Expressions Snow White and Parakeet CS 
Ink(s): Memento Tuxedo Black 
Copic Markers: E00, R0000, C1, C3, C5, C7, G05, G07, G14, G82, YG03, YG21, 0 
Accessories: Taylored Expressions Medium Scallop Border Die, Small Circle and Scallop Circle Nesties, misc Gems 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeee her hair! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Margie this is absolutely gorgeous, what great colours and design, I so love that cute image with the green hair, brilliant.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sparkplug17 said...

How fabbie! I love the green hair!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is WAY cute! Love the B/W w/ the green- it totally pops! Aww I miss Dahlia- she's SO cute- I need to pull her out and stamp something!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop