Saturday, January 03, 2009

Boys!!! and Project 365: #3

Yea, I know, I'm not suppose to be here... I'm suppose to be cleaning my scrap stuff, BUT I had to show you what happened...Remember my 'lizard decorations'...

It was about 12:20am... I was walking by heading to bed when those lizards caught my eye... they were still stuck to my living room wall...

I took them down...
... and this is what happened!!! Here's pic 3 of 365 for my Project 365!!! I just had to show y'all!!! YES! THOSE DARN LIZARDS LEFT A SLIMY STAIN ON MY WALL!!!

I'm living with boys! Icky boys! They woke up this morning and all 3 boys (DH too) started pointing and laughing like it was the coolest thing in the world!

Yea, I'm not upset anymore - it was funny to see them thinking that it was so funny to have 'lizard prints' on the wall :)


Boys WILL be Boys!... and I love my boys :)


Now... where's the touch-up paint...

6 comments:

WhimsicalThoughts said...

OMG, that's so funny! thanks for sharing.

Bona said...

That is so funny Margie. How can you not look at those lizards and start to laugh. Now that's a photo you seriously have to LO.

Sara said...

LMAO! Ooops!

:)

PS- I think the kids may like the painting part, should we let them know lol.

Rina said...

That is too funny!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Kinda makes you wonder what they put in those things to make them stick... I gotta say, they do look kinda cute! Kinda like versamark lizards! :)
hugs, Jami

Georgia said...

You made me laugh today! Thank you. Definitely the best and most unique photo I've seen.

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop