Friday, January 16, 2009

Unity's Hip Hop Hangover Thursday

It's my first Hip Hop Hangover for Unity!!! ... and yesterday was my second try at 'Hopping'! So much fun to follow along!...

Here's my card using Unity's December Kit of the Month Kit "little reminders":

Can you see the sparkle the Spica markers create? I also used Liquid Pearls to dot the center of the lil stamped flowers ;)

Unity card details: Colorbox ink; Spica Markers; Liquid Pearls White Opal; Bazzill and SU CS; Prima flowers; K&Company gems; misc. ribbon and brads.

9 comments:

Jami said...

This is so fun...love that Whateva!! and all that sparkle!!
hugs, Jami

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love it- that's what we always say LOL.

I think you are doing incredible- I'm so proud of you!!!!

XOXO
Sara

Lisa H. said...

what a cool card! love the shimmer and shine! TFS!

Jessa said...

What a perfect card! Not only is it pink, but it says Whateva. Great job Margie!

Rebecca said...

so sparkly! Love it! And big grins that we used the same stamp! I almost used the flourish one on mine also :-) great minds!

Tammi said...

Great card, love how shimmery it is! Hugs, Tammi

Dawn M said...

what a pretty card!

Anonymous said...

I'm digging this in a BIG way! LOVE the Whateva!

Allison Rankin said...

What a fun sentiment...great card!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop