Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #94

Howdy! It's been a stormy afternoon! I've been busy creating while the boys watch Disney movies with their fingers in their ears, lol! They're not too crazy about the thunder booming! ;)

Here's my card for Mojo Monday's Sketch Challenge #94
Here's a Bella that I received from Erica of Inked Up and Ready to Play :)
I wish that I was able to put my feet up and have a sundae right at this second ;)
LOL! Maybe later... after the boys are asleep! hee, hee...Card Details:
Paper(s): BasicGrey Cupcake DP; American Crafts White CS; Stampin Up "In Color" CS.
Stamp(s): Stamping Bella "Craveabelle"
Ink(s): Copics and Atyou Spica Glitter Markers.
Accessories: Prima Flowers and Ribbon; Stampin Up Buttons; BasicGrey Transfer Rub-ons; and Fiskar Lace Corner Punch.


Thanks for looking :)
I'll be back in a lil while with another post or two ;)
I'm on a roll today!!!

5 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Very cute Margie! :O) Love that DP and the polka dot ribbon!

Unknown said...

That's so cute Margie....I am assuming that she's pregnant because of the pickles beside her chair! Love the colours you used...Green is my favourite at the moment! Xx

Steph said...

ooo Love this one Margie!

I love those little corner punches,- too cute!

Erica said...

I love how you used the image. That is fab! Great job and the colors are wonderful. I have that Basic Grey paper and was wondering what to do with it. Fantastic!

Teresa Kline said...

such a cute image, great mojo card...thanks for playing with the mojo makers!

enjoy *~*

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop