Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's getting to be that time...

... at least for us cardmakers! I cannot believe that Halloween is just around the corner! and then Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here in a blink of an eye!
I have a short and sweet post to share with y'all today :)
I'm not feeling so good, again! I know, no matter how much I clean or Lysol, those germs just won't leave us alone...
I created this card using Sassy Studio Designs new "Trimming the Tree" digital image from the latest release for...
and
Green, Red and Blue

This is a fun image to color! I'm thinking that I would like to try to paper piece the tree and it's skirt next time - maybe her outfit too ;)
... and isn't that lil gift charm adorable?! I think that these lil doodads might become my next "interest"! LOL!
Very Merry Card Details:
Paper(s): BasicGrey Mistletoe & Pear DP & CS; Papertrey Ink White CS
Stamp(s): Sassy Studio Designs "Trimming the Tree" Digital Image from the Sassy Holiday Collection; SU "Short & Sweet" Sentiment and Snowflake Rubber Stamps
Ink(s): Copics; Copic Atyou Spica Glitter Markers
Accessories: Making Memories Epoxy Eyelet Charm; The Robin's Nest Dew Drops; Martha Stewart Star Border Punch; JoAnn's misc lace
Thanks so much for visiting today!
See y'all tomorrow for a Dare to be Sassy Thursdays Challenge!!! :)

19 comments:

Claudia said...

What a fun card Margie! I love your use of the Copic Spica markers!!

Claudia (DCRU)

Alison said...

Really cute card! I love all of the elements you used. I think paper piecing would look great too!

Cara said...

Hi, Margie! Love the bling on the trees. Yes, the HOLIDAZE are upon us :o)
Cara

Kristen H said...

Here it is, the free Digi-Tom!
Thanks for coming by and checking it out. I hope you like it! Have a great day! Have fun with him, and if you want, let others know about the free image, thanks!

I love your card! This image is so great! I should make more scenes like this! FABULOUS!!!

Betty Boo! said...

Great card Margie! I love the dew drops idea! Thanks for joining TPE challenge this week!

Betty

LORi said...

Super fantastic Margie Girl!!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!!!

Hugs ~ LORi

Steph said...

I can't believe its Christmas card making time either!
This one is just too cute! and i LOVE that little present charm...

hope you feel better soon!!
xox
S

Jo Nevill said...

What a great card. I just love the image you have used and of course those yummy BG papers.

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.

Jo and the BG DT x

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely christmas card! I love the dew drops on the tree.

Annie said...

You did a fantastic job using Lori’s sketch - she will love what you have done. It’s just so much fun and the colour combi looks great.


Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Yvette said...

Hope you feel better soon Margie!

Love love love your card, especially those blingy shoes! Sooo cute!

Danni said...

Feel better!!
Fun, great card!!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Great job on this card, Margie. Those dew drops really add a very special element to card. And yes, that little charm is a keeper...love it!

Smiles!
Gwen

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Hope you're feeling better real soon Margie!!! (I've also been sick with 'something' the past week and it seems like it just won't go away)

Love your card.. the image is adorable and love your use of the dew drops!!

Hugs,
Terry

susy said...

Your so good starting on your Christmas cards and such a cute one too, love the sparkley bits. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Risa said...

Hi Margie,
Your card is so cute! Such pretty DP and fab image!
You know what I think...I think that something is in the air. I got up early this morning and have been cleaning and sanitizing everything in the house. I don't want the kids to catch my germs! I know that they are fine here but when we venture outside, the germs are out there just waiting to attack. Especially when you run across people that sneeze and cough opening in the public. KWIM?!
Take care and try to have a great day.
hugs
Risa:)

Unknown said...

Adorable image & trim, Margie. Thanks so much for joining us at TPE this week :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute holiday card!! Great take on this weeks sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Sheri

Piali said...

Congrats Margie!!!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop