Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Busy like a Beee!!!

Hi again!
First, if you would like to meet my "Princess and the Cherry" please scroll down to the next post too :)
Thanks!!!
I had a lil fun last night while watching a movie with DH :)
It was a lil before midnight, so I decided that I just had to play some more with my Beeez Kneeez Kit!!!
I needed a lil something extra to stay awake ;) 


So I decided to use the following challenges...
When I started my cards, I was using this challenge -


But, I missed the midnight deadline, LOL!
So, then I moved on to their next challenge for this week :)

The Bumble Bees will be buzzing around soon enough ;)

Also used these challenges ;)

- Crazy 4 Challenges #34 - CASE it! (I CASEd Barbara!)

- Die Cuts R Us Challenge #36 - Double Duty (Create 2 projects!)

- Papertake Weekly - Do Something Different!
(My 2nd time stamping directly onto DP
and trying to keep it plain and simple, lol, so not my style!)


Everything is from the kit, except for the black base of the cards...


To be honest, I wasn't too sure about the above card...
it was plain DP, but then I just had to add the flower to the center of it ;)

What do you think?!
Should I have left it CAS???


I love these sparkly handmade dictionary paper flowers!!!
This was my last one :( sniff!
I may have to try to copy and create some of my own :)

Bumble Bees are bumbling!!! ;)

Hope you likey!!!
Thanks :*)

Here are the deets - Beeez Kneeez Kit:
Paper(s): Jenni Bowlin "Lemonade" and "Crosshatch" DP,
Bazzill Pineapple Bliss and Kiwi Crush Smoothie CS  
Ink(s): Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers
Accessories: Green Grosgrain Ribbon, Handmade Dictionary Paper Flowers,
Square Ribbon Bracket

14 comments:

Tonya Klar said...

Margie, I LOVE these and I LOVE how you added the sunflower! That was brilliant! You did a fab job lady!

Tasha said...

Margie these are wonderful, love the little bee buzzing around
love tasha xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous cards, Margie!! I love the colors!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week!!
Sheri~DCRU DT

Jodi said...

These are very pretty cards Margie! I love the colors you used, I have such a hard time with green but you pulled it off well!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Welcome! said...

Love BOTH your cards Margie, especially like those dictionary flowers and the ribbon with the rhinestone buckle! You have been a busy little bee.....Thanks for taking the Dare (twice) hehe!

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling cards! I love that buckle!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Margie it is sooooo gooood to see you here again! Miss ya, girlie! Love the cards! The stamps you used from Nikki Sivils are way cute! Great to have you stop by, ladybug, hope to see you again soon.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@DCRU

Jodi Collins said...

Wow! These are awesome Margie!! Hope all is well!!

Amy said...

Awwww!! I love both of these Margie..Thanks so much for using the kit for so many challenges, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support!!

Marlene said...

I think both your cards are perfect, just the way they are!

ellepaulette said...

These are so pretty!! :)

Sam said...

Lovely. Happy colors and such a sweet little bee!

cnelson said...

such beautiful cards!!

kris said...

Awesome job Margie!! Perfect spring cards!! i LOVE the bees!! Thank you for playing with us at the Dare!!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop