Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Elfin Magic Morgan...

G'morning!!! 
Today is my last day to get a few things done before my big boy is off for a 5 day weekend and my lil guy is off for 7 days straight! I love having them home, but I have to admit, there are some things that are sooo much easier to get done when they're not around ;) Gotta get groovin' quick today!!! 

Guess what?!?!

StampInsanity Stamps has released another NEW image today 
just in time for the holidays!!! and your going to loooove her!!!



Isn't she a sassy-gorgeous elf?! 
I just love her outfit, so much fun to color! So many different styles to go with for her!
I colored Morgan with my Copics and used some more of my hidden stash of Making Memories "Mistletoe" DP ;) I also used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch 166; I kind of flipped the sketch - you know me, I can never leave a sketch alone, hee hee!

I also used the following challenges for my card...
- Mojo Monday Sketch #166
- iCopic Color Challenge #8: Red, Green, Yellow and include a Christmas Ornament
- Crazy 4 Challenges #64: Use Circle(s)


Check out all the latest new images


AAAAAAND!!!...


Thanks so much for stopping by! and enjoy shopping!
Happy Tuesday :)


Card Details:
Paper(s): Making Memories "Mistletoe" DP, Papertrey Ink Kraft CS, Neenah White
Ink(s): Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: MFT Scalloped Scallops Die-namics, Recollections Red Gems, Ribbon, Spellbinders Small Circles Nesties


11 comments:

PepPop said...

Ooh very sassy! I love the details on her outfit, very cool! Great card Margie. Happy Thanksgiving for when it comes. Jaqui x

Danni said...

Cute card!! Wish I was skinny enough to pull off a cute outfit like that! LOL!

Amy said...

She looks fabulous Margie! Love your paper mix, such a fun Christmas card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love this!!!!GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

redwasher1 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and stunning image!!!
Thanks for it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a modern and sassy elf....so beautifully colored....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week

Beth said...

Freaking BEAUTIFUL! This card is gorgeous! You GOTTA start Etsy'ing these! :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Excellent coloring!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! Fabulous papers.
Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges. :)

hugs, Vanja

Helen Laurence said...

A lovely card, thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic.
Hugs from the Elle DT x

Cheryl said...

You do such a great job of incorporating patterned paper!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop