Monday, May 04, 2009

Swappin' Scraps 8x8 LO Swap using Scrappy Frogs Challenge#3

Hey everyone! I hope y'all had a blast on National Scrapbooking Day!
So, even though I feel like poop again!... Yes!, the cold I had earlier last week has decided to make a U-turn and stay for a while longer, ugh!...
I managed to actually finish a swap/challenge layout! ;)

One can never be too sick to scrap, right? LOL!

Here's what I made for Sara's Swappin' Scraps 8x8 "Mother" themed swap using flowers and the letter R...
and I also used Scrappy Frogs Challenge #3 - Spring Flowers!
Isn't Scrappy Frogs' blog button the cutest?!?! I couldn't resist this new challenge blog! They've had some awesome challenges!
Sorry, I don't know why, but my pics came out really bad - a tad to bright...? :)
Layout Details:
Paper(s): Stampin Up Kraft CS; Prism CS; Unknown DP.
Stamp(s): Stampin Up "Short & Sweet" flower stamps.
Ink(s): Palette Noir Black; Spica Glitter Markers; White Gel Pen.
Accessories: CM, SU and Fiskar Lace Corner Punches; Making Memories Slice 'Wedding' Cartridge; CK Journal Cards; Prima Flowers; Dew Drops.
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope to see y'all tomorrow for Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge #30!!!

1 comment:

Tammi said...

Pretty page, that's nice you do these swaps, I like the letter theme...be a nice album/gift for a mom!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop