Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge#32

G'afternoon! Happy Twilight Tuesday to you!!!
Can you believe that this is Challenge #32?!?! WoWzErS!!!

This week's challenge was chosen by the very talented and sweet Eve of This Is Bliss...
The Great Northwest

In Eve's own words ;)
"... if you have ever lived there you know what I mean. Maybe if you have only visited there you know what I mean. Maybe if you only heard about the filming of the movie you know what I mean. It is beautiful there. There is a reason for it’s beauty….all the rain!
So from the space needle to the forests. From the rain to the trees. From the lush green beauty of it all to the Olympic Peninsula. There are so many reasons to LOVE the great Northwest.
Edward’s family chooses to live there. Bella feels she has to live there, and hated visiting as a child. Don’t forget the trips to Seattle, the coast, and into the forest. Have fun with this one!
Please join in and play along with us!"


Comment Portion: If you could visit anywhere in the Northwest - where would it be and why?
I must admit that this challenge stumped me ;) I've never been anywhere near the Northwest - Living on Long Island, I've never gone past Saratoga, Upstate NY! New Jersey is as far West that I've ever been ;) LOL!
But, I have always wanted to take one of those Cross-Country trips, hitting almost ever state along the way!
My original project for this challenge is completely unfinished - it's a camping journal/guide, something to help keep track of all those places we would stop at to visit... I hope to post it by the end of the week ;)
In the meantime... I hope y'all like my lil Forks card :)
Card Details: 5x5 size
Paper(s): Stampin Up Kraft CS; The Paper Company Corrugated Moss CS.
Stamp(s): Unity Stamps "Tiny Trinity" Set
Ink(s): Colorbox Blackbird Ink; Stampin Up Basic Black Marker
Accessories: American Crafts Jewelry Box Chipboard Letter Stickers; All Natural Accents Tinted Birch leaves and Dark Pointed leaves; Suede Ribbon.
BTW!!!
Twilight Tuesday is having a Guest Design Team Member Call!!!
To enter:
Please create 2 Twilight themed craft projects...
-ONE based on a current or previous TTIC
and
-ONE other project idea of your own choice!
Email your entry to OPENCALL@TWILIGHTTUESDAY.COM
by June 1st!!!

Good Luck to ALL :)

Beth, Stamp Insanity

Dani, Count Your Beautiful Blessings

Eve, This is Bliss

Jen, Deconstructing Jen

Rebecca, Bella Carta

Tonya, Stamp Happens

Our Julie of Stars Fall Creations will not be able to join in with us this week, there has been a significant death in her family...
Our condolences to Julie and her family!!!



Thank you for stopping by...

7 comments:

ellepaulette said...

Love, love your card! It is so pretty!!
Great job as always!!

Jacqueline said...

I almost used that very stamp!!! Love this card, sooo creative!! I would love to travel cross country too! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Unknown said...

Margie...what a gorgeous card!! I love everything about it....What can I say? Just gorgeous! Xx

Eve said...

FORKS! I love this one! The leaves addition is wonderful. It really makes it feel "ferny" or leafy!
Another great project!

Risa said...

Your card is adorable!
hugs
Risa:)

Tammi said...

This is awesome, love how you make so many different things! I've never been past Missouri (misery) ;) going your way, lol! I went to the Oregon coast last year, and omgosh it's gorgeous!!! I really want to go back. :) BTW I'm on book 7. :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome card! I love the design and colors :)

xoxo
Sara

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop