Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Having some fun today...

Lovely late evening we're having tonight! So peaceful and quiet!
... I created two cards tonight for a few challenges!!!
One I like, and one I don't like so much! LOL! Ugly paper makes an ugly card! Even the best of the best companies can have a few icky patterns and colors! I tried, but... it's just not doing it for me ;)
Although, the more I look at it, it's starting to grow on me... or maybe it's just that the image is just so darn sweet, it makes up for it! lol!
Ok, first, we'll start with...Soaking Up the Joy from Mo's Digital Pencil!!! This card is for...
Papertake Weekly Sketch #25
Mo's Bronte and Bella's Challenge #1 - Use the color Purple
and
Pile It On 3-D Challenge
Joy Card Details:
Paper(s): BasicGrey Wisteria DP; Bazzill CS; Papertrey Ink CS
Stamp(s): Mo's Digital Pencil "Soaking Up the Joy" Digital Image
Ink(s): Copics; Copic Atyou Spica Glitter Markers
Accessories: All Natural Accents Flowers - White; Altered Making Memories Flowers; Small Round Circle Nesties; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Happy Birthday Embossing Folders; Micheal's Dotted Ribbon
Ok, ok... before you look, I'll admit, it is starting to grow on me... but who can resist anything with lil Ian on it ;)
I created this card for...
The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday - "All About a Boy" theme.
Ugly/Cute Card Details:
Paper(s): BasicGrey June Bug DP; Bazzill CS; Papertrey Ink White CS
Stamp(s): The Greeting Farm Birthday Boy Ian Digital Image
Ink(s): Copics
Accessories: KI Memories self-adhesive ribbon; The Robin's Nest Dew Drops; Small Round Circle Nesties Awww, be nice to lil Ian ;) hee, hee!!!

Thanks for looking :*)
G'nite!!!

23 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Margie! I just bought the digi from Mo...isn't she so cute! Your little ugly card isn't very ugly at all. It is adorable.

See you around DCRU.

Smiles!
Gwen

Danni said...

I think both of these are great!!

Yvette said...

I agree with Gwen, your card is NOT ugly! It's cute!!! Love the image and the dp is pretty cool too! Now your purple card is awesome! You used the perfect embossing folder for that image. She just looks SO happy. Great job girl! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such cute cards. I love your Ian one.

Rach said...

fabulous cards, so sweet and beautifully made.xx

Risa said...

Margie, both of your cards are beautiful!!!
I love what you did with Mo's digi...very pretty!
Your GF card is super cute!
hugs
Risa:)

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I do love that image from Mo. It's amazing what she does with perspective.

And your birthday Ian is adorable too!

Caryn said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Mo's first challenge.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Jessica Diedrich said...

LOVE Mo! can't wait til I get the stampavie stamps that are coming out with her images-she is amazing!

shulsart said...

I love your Purple challenge card. Such a sweet image and you have colored her in so perfectly, she brings a smile to my face. Thank you for joining in on the fun. We hope to see you again soon at Mo's Challenge blog.

Cara said...

Awww, ugly not ugly!! But Ian, just love him. Reminds me of my littlest man :o) Great cards!!
Cara

Jill said...

gorgeous cards Margi, I love the images you've used thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Amy said...

Awww... I think you are being too hard on little Ian, both of these cards are pretty darn cute! :)

LORi said...

Hey Girl!!! Both cards are just fabulous!!!! HUgs!! LORi

by. Amy Schultz said...

fab cards!

Amy -- Pile It On DT

debby4000 said...

Adorable cards, wonderful images.
luv
Debby

Cathy said...

Margi, your Mo purple challenge card is really pretty. Thanks for playing!

Cheryl said...

Oh, Margie, your "ugly" card is cute!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Margie ... Thanks for joining in with Mo's very first challenge, and hope to see you again :)

Unknown said...

Super cute!!! Love the polka dot flower. Thanks for playing with Pile It On.

Trish

Deanna said...

Wow, these are both amazing!

June Nelson said...

Brilliant card, love it, thanks so much for joining us at MDP challenge this week, huggies June xx

The Wired Angel said...

Beautiful job. I love this image. Thanks for participating in Mo's challenge and for sharing your talent with us. Please come back and play with us in the challenges again and again. Best, Peggy

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop